Please help us keep you and your group safe
Your safety is our primary concern so please note the following points…
- Our city tours involve a lot of walking, running and dancing! Participants are advised to attend with a standard level of fitness to keep up. If you’re struggling at any point, please inform one of our guides.
- Please listen carefully to the safety announcement made at the beginning of all our tours.
- Our tours have been planned with a minimum number of road crossings but sometimes it is necessary to cross a road using pedestrian crossings. When this happens, please remove your headset and obey the usual practice and conduct for UK pedestrian crossings.
- Children under 5 are refrained from attending our tours
- We have the right to refuse anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol deemed unsafe or obstructive to our tours
- You are responsible for your own safety and belongings during our tours
- If you need any assistance or help throughout any of our tours, please approach one fo the tour staff who will be happy to assist in any way they can.
- Please be aware of your own surroundings and adjust the volume of your headset so that you can hear the world around you.
Award-winning Silent Disco Experiences
Silent Adventures are the UK’s leading Silent Disco Walking Tour company, providing unforgettable Silent Disco Experiences & Hire Equipment.